ResearchPROBLEMATIC NATURE OF PRETERM BORN CHILDREN
Refurbishment of the complex theme „preterm birth“ from an anthropological and sociodemographic point of view.
• Which support is disposal for parents of preterm born children?
• Effects on the dynamic processes of a partnership.
• Consequences of the scientific-technical further development of neonatal units for the entire situation of the problematic nature of preterm birth.
• Relevance of health insurances as the cost units.
In this complex theme are - beside a pure knowledge of fossils - concepts and problems of evolutionary morphology of interest.
• Registration of all known homininen individuals.
• Phylogenetic relationships within the tribus hominini.
• Specifics of the Homo neanderthalensis in the process of hominisation.
<- Britta Hardt